To empower our community to craft local solutions based on local decisions, we have access to the latest research and information about best practices for collaborating and improving the well-being of children and families.
- Download our complete Resource Directory for Heard County here.
- Dive into state and local level policies that affect Georgia’s communities.
- Check out the Evaluation Snapshot series of research summaries that will help as we plan, implement, and account for effects of our strategies on outcomes for children and families.
- Gain insight into a wide array of community and lifestyle characteristics that affect rural health outcomes.
- View or download annual reports as well as compendiums regarding topics like building the path to reading proficiency and addressing low birthweight in Georgia.
- Check out the Georgia Civic Health Index, which seeks to answer the question: “How do Georgians participate in civic life and what does it mean for Georgia?”